College Park, GA 30349
The vending coordinator will oversee concessions, vendors, and the vending area.
- Assign vending spaces
- Ensure that vendors are in exact assigned spaces, without exception.
- Establish communication lines for vendors you will be the first point of contact for our vendors.
- Create a communications plan so that vendors can reach you when needs or questions arise.
- Provide for vendor needs and relay issues or questions to the Operations Coordinator or the Day of Event Operations Manager
- Inspect vendor area prior to arrival of vendors
- Ensure that vendor area has been equipped with all that is needed for our vendors.
- Ensure that power is available for those who need power.
- Ensure that arrangements have been made for the removal of trash and refuse vendor area during the event
- Ensure that vendors are able to have refuse from their wares removed during event so that trash does not pile up in the area or in their spaces
- Inspect vending setup and signs
- Ensure that all vendors are compliant with established guidelines for signage and the setup of their respective vending space.
- Assist with promotion during event, politely and enthusiastically communicate with guests and patrons what vendors are present, what services they are providing, and where they can be found. (Provide equal promotion for all vendors, not a select few)