Trauma-Informed Grant Assistant
Alto, GA 30510
Works collaboratively with trauma-informed therapists to support female offenders. Administers and coordinates the services and program activities under the scope of the Returning Citizens Supportive Services Grant.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the grant program assistant to the grant manager, to coordinate, monitor, and evaluate grant activities
- Provides an array of client services as identified by the Trauma-Informed Therapist(s)
- Serves as the point of contact to ensure the effective delivery of program services
- Maintains confidentiality of records related to the client s treatment
- Monitors, evaluates, and records client progress according to measurable goals described in the treatment care plan
- Prepares and maintains all required treatment records and reports
- Utilizes a variety of software applications in the development or design of documents and visual aids to meet agency needs
- Supports the agency mission and ensures that services are provided with fidelity
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master s degree from an accredited college or university AND Two years of related experience, one year of which as a supervisor or lead worker OR Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university in a related field AND Four years of related experience.
- Experience working with diverse populations and an understanding of trauma-informed practice.
- Two years of experience in human services delivery, which includes direct client interaction, arranging services and coordinating support activities, conducting assessments, and assisting with case management activities.
- Experience in conducting professional trainings and/or presenting training materials.
- Advanced level experience utilizing Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail and team-oriented.
- High level of customer service skills.