Atlanta, GA 303320435
Manage and facilitate the recruitment process for both client and candidate relationships. Match employee skill sets to customers needs and developing business leads. Act as a lead position in a collaborative team effort to attract, identify and hire top talent. Responsible for the screening, recruiting, onboarding, and delivering superb customer service to clients. Work closely with Recruitment Coordinators, Hiring Managers, and HR Representatives. Identify and evaluate talent, while maintaining positive relations within the marketplace.
IMPACT & INFLUENCE:
Interact with hiring managers, HR Representatives, Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Coordinators and internal HR divisions.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Advertise, screen, interview and manage the full life-cycle recruiting process up to offer/hire
- Coordinate and implement sourcing strategies, developing an efficient, creative and effective search process to attract, identify and screen a diverse pool of candidates
- Manage applicant tracking and pipeline development for current and future recruiting needs in different functional area needs
- Source candidates using web-based recruiting methods and social media, as well as traditional means of referrals, networking, job fairs, campus recruiting, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers and HR Representatives to form candidate evaluations and to make hiring recommendations.
- Develop and maintain recruiting status reporting to offer visibility into recruiting efforts
- Responsible for coordinating and leading Applicant Tracking System training sessions
- Participate and lead Talent Acquisition training (resumes attraction, best hiring practices, etc.)
EDUCATION, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Degrees required for this job:
Bachelor' s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Years of experience required for this job:
Three to five years job related experience with a demonstrated track record of achievement in the recruitment industry; highly prefer some technical recruitment expertise and experience sourcing in a 3rd party or corporate recruitment environment utilizing networking, cold-calling and technology, to attract talent; experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
Must be comfortable managing high volume requisition load.
Certifications or licenses preferred: Certification in behavioral interviewing