College Park, GA 30349
The stage manager will oversee everything happening in the stage area and backstage.
- Assign pre-performance spaces
- Maintain accurate knowledge of dressing room assignments, ensuring that talent is placed within appropriate dressing rooms and escorted to their dressing areas upon arrival backstage
- Maintain of communication lines
- Ensure that clear communication lines are established between artist/artist s management or assistant and stage manager so that sound check queue, call times, and onstage times are communicated, understood and adhered to
- Inspect the Stage prior to arrival of sound and lighting, ensure that a final check and inspection of cleanliness and preparedness of stage area is completed
- Ensure that the photographer has taken photos of all talent upon entering the stage area, including photos in front of the Wolf Creek step & repeat in the stage area
- Act as liaison for management you will be the direct line of communication for talent, stage technicians, and other stage personnel.
- Relay information or questions, when needed, to the Operations Coordinator or the Day of Event Operations manager who will then communicate directly with the Operations Director
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be technically proficient
- Must be logistically proficient