Atlanta, GA 30332
- Prepare, analyze, and negotiate Request For Proposals (RFP) with local supplies for efficient delivery of products and services in conjunction with Contract Officers.
- Review and process routine purchase requisitions, purchase order adjustments, and check enclosed requisitions for Institute purchases under the supervision of Contract Officers.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate information regarding purchase orders utilizing out-of-network vendors.
- Identify, research, and resolve problems relating to purchasing issues.
- Verify and input vendor data into the system, develop reports to track vendors and category spending for the Institute.
- Develop departmental communications, and contribute to the support of departmental initiatives.
- Maintain and update departmental website, files, and database systems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.