Lawrenceville, GA 30046
The program assistant performs general office management/secretarial/bookkeeping duties, including keyboarding, filing, generating and managing correspondence (reports, documents, memos, forms, presentations), addressing telephone inquiries, duplicating documents and other activities to assist staff in preparing for and making presentations, completes data entry assignments, etc.
Job Duties may include the following:
- Using Microsoft Office Suite and/or standard applications typically used in a corporate office environment to perform daily work assignments
- Receiving and properly managing incoming and outgoing mail and telephone communications
- Maintaining files of required reports and records
- Engaging in other specialized activities relative to the office, program, divisions or agency
- Performing other professional responsibilities as assigned
Must have the ability to use customer service skills to include active listening and sound judgment.