Cave Spring, GA 30124 US
Under direct supervision assists instructor/teacher with providing education and/or training to students. Prepares instructional materials and maintains order and cleanliness in the learning environment.
- Plans and conducts child development activities
- Monitors and supervises various classroom functions
- Assists in instructing, reading, writing, and mathematics (no certification needed)
- Maintains order and cleanliness in an educational environment
- Assists students with physical needs, while monitoring student behavior and observing and reporting the student' s progress
High school diploma or GED AND combination of training and experience which would enable the applicant to obtain the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities to assist instructor/teacher with providing instruction to students.