Stockbridge, GA 30281
The groundskeeper will be responsible for maintaining the upkeep of facilities and completing work orders.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Physically capable of lifting 25+ lbs.
- Physically capable of carrying 25+ lbs.
- Capable of following instructions and directions
- Capable of operating a gas powered weed eater
- Capable of operating a gas powered backpack blower
- Capable of operating a handle steer lawnmower
- Capable of operating basic landscaping tools
- Common/general knowledge of basic landscaping applications preferred
- Capable of working on your feet, knees, and back for 8+ hours per day; in example, litter and debris removal
- Capable of working, hold, hanging, getting off and on the back of a garbage trucks, vehicles, or any equipment
- Capable of providing a valid state of Georgia driver s license
- Capable of providing own transportation to and from reporting location
- Must provide and wear proper clothing/dress attire, eye, ear and head protection.
- Must provide and wear long pants (NO shorts), work boots (No tennis shoes) and gloves.
The following safety gear will be provided:
- Safety vest
- Water and/or Gatorade
- Transportation to and from maintenance shop to working site
- Necessary equipment/tools to perform job duties
Please visit our website, www.Hfpersonnel.Com/hrcenter, and select I need to register to begin the application process. We look forward to seeing your Happy Face.