Food Service Supervisor
Garden City, GA 31408
Supervises, guides, and/or instructs the work assignments of subordinate staff. Supervises the cooking, preparation, serving, and storage of food. Makes food supply requisition, conducts facility and equipment sanitation and maintenance inspections. Monitors the quality of food service. Supervises and plans work of assigned staff.
- High school diploma or GED AND Two years of experience in the area of assignment, One year of which was as a lead worker or supervisor OR One year of experience at the lower level Food Svc Worker 3 (FFS012) or position equivalent.
- Supervises and plans work for assigned staff
- Cleans work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware.
- Ensures food service equipment is properly operated and maintained.
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service or accommodations.
- Plans, schedules, prioritize and assign work to food service workers.