Day of Event Ops Supervisor
College Park, GA 30349
The day of event ops supervisor will oversee all event operations.
- Performs walk-through hours prior to the admission of the public, a walk-through of all operational areas must be performed with Wolf Creek Operations Director or Operations Coordinator, or both.
- Supervises all day of event staff
- Assists with or facilitates training you will either assist Operations Coordinator or independently lead the training of day of event staff in details related to their duties, expectations, and requirements for performance of their duties
- Maintains visible presence during events during the course of the event, you will physically visit all areas from pre-staging area, concessions, stage, and backstage areas
- Maintains Ops communication chain you will be the point of communication between the Operations Director, Operations Coordinator, and all staff in all operations areas.
- Seeks status update from all operations areas and be ready to relay updated information to Operations Director or Operations Coordinator upon request
- must be familiar with and knowledgeable of all areas
- must be familiar with associated responsibilities of staff
- must maintain a running knowledge of statuses, potential challenges, and ongoing operations of all areas before, during, and immediately after events