Customer Svc Rep 2
Atlanta, GA 30303
Under direct supervision, works and communicates with the general public, internal customers and/or external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet customer expectations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes problems, questions, issues, and develops/ reports recommendations for resolving them
- Conducts research to compile information needed to generate reports, complete projects, and accurately respond to questions and concerns
- Provides assistance and problem resolution to claimants, employers, staff, other agencies, and/ or the general public
- Researches and/or resolves program or client issues/ questions (may represent the manager in various matters)
- Receives additional training, as required to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas
High school diploma or GED AND six months of experience handling customer' s questions, complaints, and/or providing information.
In addition to entry qualifications, preferred qualifications may be added by the agency.