East Point, GA 30344
Primary Job Duties:
The cashier will be the primary cashier for the main kitchen, in addition to preparing all required reports associated with the cash register s daily sales, maintaining the server area to include cleanliness of the area, replenishing all condiments, and ensuring all beverage stations are in working order on a daily basis.
Secondary Job Duty Responsibilities:
The following duties are normal for this position. Other duties may be required and assigned.
- Assists kitchen staff in preparation of meals, snacks, and special diet items
- Operates kitchen equipment in accordance with safety procedures for food preparation
- Stores food in accordance with all food safety regulations
- Assists kitchen staff in serving meals
- Prepares serving line by stocking all supplies necessary including utensils, dishes and condiments
- Serves clients using correct portion control
- Prepare for delivery of meals to off-site locations
- Assists kitchen staff in maintaining orderliness and cleanliness of entire cafeteria including kitchen, dining area, and storage area
- Operates dishwasher using proper chemicals and water temperature
- Stores products, dishes, and cooking equipment
- Removes food from serving line and clean line
- Drains and cleans all sinks and surfaces using proper cleaning, degreasing, and sanitizing solutions
- Records temperature of refrigerator and freezer
- Empties trash cans and processes cardboard for recycling
- Assists customers in cafeteria
- Delivers trays and retrieves food trays from customers
- Provides assistance as needed
- Carries drinks, obtains meals, and wipes spills to maintain a safe environment
Performs other related duties as required.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required, supplemented by one year of work experience that shows an ability to maintain steady employment in any field or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience which provides the requisite knowledge, skills, and abilities for this job.