Book Store Clerk
Atlanta, GA 30310
- Help customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via telephone.
- Develop positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Organize racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Use time efficiently when not serving customers by pricing merchandise, stocking shelves and taking inventory of supplies.
- Process incoming and outgoing packages for campus faculty, and staff.
- Dust and clean books, merchandising, shelving and sales areas and refill stock as needed.
- Proven ability to keep composed under pressure by maintaining a positive attitude in fast pace work environment.