Atlanta, GA 30303
The Administrative Clerk provides clerical support.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide clerical support to business units as needed.
- Serve as liaison between the program/administrative/technical operation and clients
- Determines the nature of client s business and provides appropriate information and assistance. Refer to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Copies, distributes, and files appropriate letters, memoranda, reports and other materials.
- Prepare paperwork, sign-in sheets, copies, and classroom materials for instructors.
- Maintains classroom supplies and distributes books.
- Utilizes a variety of software to produce documents, spreadsheets, visual aids, and promotional materials.
- Manage mailroom; sorting, delivering internal/external mail and process mail-in payments.
- Manage databases and reports for instructional enhancements.
- Conduct research using a variety of resources to generate reports, solve departmental issues, find new technology solutions.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
High school graduate or equivalent *and* Six (6) months of related work experience.