Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Under direct supervision, performs a wide range of office administration duties for assigned functions or program areas, duties may be complex in nature and may involve access to confidential information. May research, investigate, and/or resolve program data or issues. Drafts documentation, reports, or presentations. Represents program or unit, provides information and assistance to internal and external customers.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support to assigned area
- Provide assistance and problem resolution to claimants, employers, staff, other agencies, and/or the general public
- Provides program, administrative, and/or technical assistance and interpretation
- Researches and resolve detailed program or client issues/questions and prepares documents
- Provides program, administrative, and/or technical assistance to customers and staff. Researches and/or resolves program or client issues or questions.
- May represent the manager in various matter
- Supports routine administrative functions for the agency/office, such as travel expenses, car rentals, leases, vendors, contracts, telecommunications, building security, purchasing, billing/credit, inventory, property control, personnel, payroll, and etc.
- Receives additional training, as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas
Associate' s degree from an accredited college or university OR Two years of related experience.