Atlanta, GA 30332
Verify and post a variety of financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles and Institute policy. Compile and analyze financial data and generate related schedules and reports.
Impact & Influence
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: co workers and other campus financial personnel . This position typically will advise and counsel: NA This position will supervise: NA
- Compile and verify the accuracy and validity of accounting data; resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare reconciliations of various financial data.
- Post transactions to appropriate accounts.
- Prepare financial schedules and reports.
- Maintain financial records .
- May prepare budget revisions.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Degrees required for this job: Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Degrees preferred for this job:
Years of experience required for this job: Two years job related experience.
Certifications or licenses required for this job:
Certifications or licenses preferred:
Specialized skills required for this job: This job requires application of accounting principles and practices as they relate to recording and reporting financial transactions and related data within university business units. Additionally, use of business and accounting related com puter applications is required.