Customer Care Representative
Atlanta, GA 30349
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of company services and policies.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.