Atlanta, GA 30303
This pay rate is between the range of $14.00-$16.00 per hour. Location is Atlanta, Georgia.
Under general supervision, performs paraprofessional accounting and fiscal control functions, such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll preparation, budget monitoring or related general accounting processes.
Balances and reconciles accounting records, statements, journals, ledgers or reports
1. Performs data entry for accounts payable, loan remittances, and other accounts.
2. Resolves vendor discrepancies.
3. Prepares monthly reconciliation and cash receipt analysis on various general, services, and/or housing funds.
May analyze financial reports to assess compliance
1. Prepares and mails monthly reports.
2. Files reports, materials and other documents.
3. Assembles and distributes information as required.
4. Copies, retrieves and distributes documents and information as required.
Associate' s degree in a business curriculum or related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of experience performing accounting and/or fiscal control functions OR High school diploma or GED AND Three years of experience performing accounting and/or fiscal control functions.