College Park, GA 30349
Provides information to guests and brand ambassadors.
- Be knowledgeable of all areas prior to arrival of guests, take the time to learn what vendors are in the concessions area, the order of entertainment onstage, the location of all available restrooms, any other attractions/experiences that are available to attending guests
- Be aware of emergency procedures so that you may assist in any prospective evacuation or other safety procedure in support of on-site police, security, or management.
- Be enthusiastic communicator proactively approach guests to welcome them and inquire if there is anything with which they require assistance.
- Comply with all uniform requirements maintain professional appearance, decorum, and comportment at all times when in uniform. Appearance should reflect to guests your willingness and preparedness to assist them in any way.
- Maintain communication line with management your first line of communication is with the Day of Event Operations Manager.
- Be aware of who is near you and ensure your station has a radio in order to communicate your needs immediately with that person so that they can contact the Day of Event Operations Manager of any incident that you witness or are involved in.