Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
Day & night hrs. During the week (hours needed depends on scheduled course times my change slightly from week to week) and & 8: 00 am-5: 00 pm on Saturdays (Some Saturdays may require an earlier start due to course scheduling). 10-30 hrs. Per week maybe up to 40 hrs. If needed; when classes are running the work schedule can range from 20-30 hrs. Or so per week.