Executive Admin Assist 1
Augusta, GA 30912
This position will provide administrative support to the Dean for Community Partnerships and the Academic Nursing Practice unit in the College of Nursing Compliance with Patient and Family-Centered Care Standards.
Compliance with Customer Service Standards Pay RANGE BASED ON CANDIDATE SELECTED IS between $10.00- $13.00 and hour. Employee must be an executive level candidate.
*Must pay 25.00 for parking.
- Under general supervision, provides administrative support to the highest level of administration within the organization.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments, maintaining calendars, and managing multiple priorities.
- Assist in the preparation of reports, gathering and researching information, preparing presentations, coordinating meetings, copying and filing, preparing notes, performing data entry, and other special projects as needed.
- Reviews incoming correspondences to executive and forwards appropriately or, based on a knowledge of recipient' s views, may respond for them. Assists in the administration and interpretation of policies and procedures for the organization and department.
- Maintains confidential information.
- May act as a spokesperson for departmental inquiries.
- Performs related responsibilities as required attention of the executive.
Bachelor' s degree in business administration, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university AND Three years of office administration or senior secretarial experience, or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.