Pay Rate: 19.25 per hr.
The event planner will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling events.
- Candidate will contact clients to confirm event details and update all event notes
- Candidate will conduct site visits & walk-throughs
- Work with all external clients who book event space
- Managing all in-house events
- Fielding all event phone calls and questions
- Hiring/Training/Managing all student workers
- Managing all building schedules, including event coverage
- Assisting Building Manager with event space flips
- Managing all events during home games & stadium events
- Attending weekly meetings when needed
- Minimum three (3) years experience as and Event Planner or three (3) years experience in a comparable or related position
- Minimum high school education or equivalent. College degree preferred with emphasis on management, Hospitality, public relations, hotel management, communications, and business administration
- Ability to demonstrate competence in basic math, written communications, verbal communication
- Ability to demonstrate supervisory skills